Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello from Tempe!

Hello all! At the moment me and Erik are sitting in the Airport in Tempe, Arizon.


We have a overnight flight to Philadelphia, then to Boston, which should put us in Boston around 7am. Shew long day. Anyways, I have to say I LOVE Tempe! Its a typical college town with lots of bars, lots of good restraunts, and lots of friendly happy party people. I think I could live there. Well at least for a bit. We missed our flight this afternoon that would have put us in Boston tonight, and at first I was a bit disappointed but now I'm so happy we got a chance to bum around the town and enjoy our little world that we so rarely get to explore. Tomorrow we'll be in Boston, then my best brother Jerr is going to pick us up and then we'll head out to New York to explore and see a Broadway!! Anyways, I'll be back to update you after our trip. Bye for now!

No comments: